- Beyoncé: (Feminism) requires both men and women, and we are equally important and need one another. … We have to teach our boys the rules of equality and respect, so that as they grow up, gender equality becomes a natural way of life. And we have to teach our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible.”
- White Feminists: stop using feminism for attention
- Scarlet Johansson: I am girl
- White Feminists: YES! finally a celebrity with a brain! in a male dominated industry Scarlet is not a afraid to be herself. Truly a feminist icon!
seeing someone you know but arent friends with in public is the worst thing ever
I want someone who will sit on a rooftop with me at 2 in the morning and will tell me their favorite songs and their family problems and how they think the earth was made
why is it that everyone can be an asshole towards me and that’s perfectly fine but the minute i have had enough and act like an asshole its all of a sudden not okay
omg my little brother was using my computer and look at his search history
- me: i am actually so happy with my life right now for once
- next day: *everything fucks up*
do u ever lie on ur side and a small tear leaks out and ur just like whoa wtf body I know I’m sad but not that sad
I am at a point in my life where I class watching a new episode of any tv show as being productive.